Job Listing Details
||On-Call Client Advocate
|Job Open Date:
|Job Close Date:
||Bristlecone Family Resources
||We are currently seeking on-call per diem client advocates that would be responsible for ensuring coordination and consistency of client treatment alongside addiction counselors and staff. This person would possess excellent customer services skills and would be able to excel in a remarkably fast paced behavioral health care setting. The client advocate provides direct client care in order to support and facilitate the program structure and treatment schedule for the agency.
You must be willing to:
1. Achieve and maintain certifications in CPR and First Aid
2. Conducts daily activities to ensure ongoing safety and security of clients
3. Oversees the daily schedule for clients including wake/bed times, group times, and meal times
4. Assists with community and group meetings as well as recreational activities
5. Creates client profiles and screenings
6. Facilitates drug testing and breathalyzer.
7. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
||• Experience with Microsoft Word, internet and e-mail, NHIPPS a plus.
• Willingness to work 12 hour day or night shifts
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Bi-lingual is a plus, but not required.
• EMT Certification a plus, not required.
A minimum of a high school degree is required.
|Submit Application To:
||Those interested and qualified, please submit resume to Human Resources at 775-954-1406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
||• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• Please, no phone calls about this job.
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
•Bristlecone Family Resources is an EOE.